Cross Ocean Air & Sea Project Logistics Network has Openings in Several Countries
The Next Global Conference Will Be Held
10-11 June, 2023 in Budapest, Hungary
For questions about the conference please contact:
Budapest Conference Details
The next global conference will take place at the Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest on the 10th & 11th of June, 2023 (we meet on the 9th for drinks in the evening).
The event is scheduled shortly after Breakbulk Europe in Rotterdam which will be held 6 – 8th of June.
The conference fee is 850 EUR per person which includes meetings, coffee & snacks, lunches and a dinner.
Cancellation Policy: Conference Payment is non-refundable and due in full once you have registered.
Use this booking link to avail the special group rate for your stay at the Kempinski Hotel.
Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest
Erzsébet tér 7, Budapest
For questions about the conference please contact the event coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Latest Joint Network Conference Was Held
17-19 October, 2022 in Phuket, Thailand
Thank you to the super members who came to Phuket for our global meeting. Many memories and bonds were created and strengthened. Building relationships & trust across companies, nationalities and borders.
On the 16th of May, 2022 we Held a Joint Network Meeting in Rotterdam
Become a Member:
You are welcome to apply for membership in Cross Ocean Project Logistics Network! We are a sales-driven network, therefore our main goal is to help members cooperate and increase their sales. Please contact our team today to learn more about our network.
Membership inquiry form:
What are the membership fees?
- EUR 1,850 to be paid once a year and which is non-refundable.
- Payment is due 30 days after receipt of invoice.
How many members are allowed?
Each country may be represented by a maximum of two members with the following exceptions:
- India – 5 members
- USA – 5 members
- China – 10 members
- South Africa – 3 members
- Russia – 3 members
- Turkey – 3 members
- Abu Dhabi – 2 members
- Dubai – 2 members
How do members meet-up?
- We gather members from around the world to meet once a year. However, since the global pandemic has prevented us from meeting in person we are conducting virtual meetings between members every week. Therefore, we always make sure our members get the chance to meet with each other.
- Each company can send up to four participants to each global conference.
Why Join Cross Ocean Project Logistics Network?
- Cross Ocean links companies together to form a powerful, strong and global alliance of like-minded companies
- Together as a team our members are able to compete with larger/global players
- The owners and the team together support our members 100%
- Cross Ocean provides guidance in nominating the most suitable members to team up with on a case by case basis
- We answer your queries quickly with a clear yes or no if we can or cannot help you solve your issues
- Business Intelligence is regularly sent to every single member
More about Cross Ocean Project Logistics Network
Cross Ocean network was established in April of 2018 and is owned and operated by professionals with backgrounds in liner shipping, project and general freight forwarding, cargo surveying and airfreight forwarding.
We are holding online video meetings with members. To book a slot for an upcoming meeting please contact us.
Cross Ocean is part of the CLC Projects Group and also a sister company of Project Cargo Weekly