Cross Ocean Air & Sea Project Logistics Network has Openings in Several Countries
The Next Network Meeting will be held
17-19 October, 2022 in Phuket, Thailand
The conference fee is USD 850 which includes meetings, coffee breaks, lunches, a dinner plus a catamaran trip to Banana Island (Koh Hey).
Register Here for the
The event will be held at
Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort
Book your hotel rooms here
LE MERIDIEN PHUKET BEACH RESORT
29 Soi Karon Nui, Karon, Muang, Phuket 83100 Thailand
Coordinates: N 7°51′ E 98°16′
Assistant Director of Sales
Direct Tel: +66 76 370 178
Tel: +66 76 370 100 Ext. 5708
On the 16th of May, 2022 we Held a Joint Network Meeting in Rotterdam
On February 3rd, 2022 we Held a Members Meeting in Dubai, U.A.E.
Thank you to all who braved the restrictions to make it to the meeting!
Contact Heidi to obtain copies of any of the presentations or meeting schedules.
Become a Member:
You are welcome to apply for membership in Cross Ocean Project Logistics Network! We are a sales-driven network, therefore our main goal is to help members cooperate and increase their sales. Please contact our team today to learn more about our network.
Membership inquiry form:
What are the membership fees?
- EUR 1,500 to be paid once a year and which is non-refundable.
- Payment is due 30 days after receipt of invoice.
How many members are allowed?
Each country may be represented by a maximum of two members with the following exceptions:
- India – 5 members
- USA – 5 members
- China – 10 members
- South Africa – 3 members
- Russia – 3 members
- Turkey – 3 members
- Abu Dhabi – 2 members
- Dubai – 2 members
How do members meet-up?
- We gather members from around the world to meet once a year. However, since the global pandemic has prevented us from meeting in person we are conducting virtual meetings between members every week. Therefore, we always make sure our members get the chance to meet with each other.
- Each company can send up to four participants to each global conference.
Why Join Cross Ocean Project Logistics Network?
- Cross Ocean links companies together to form a powerful, strong and global alliance of like-minded companies
- Together as a team our members are able to compete with larger/global players
- The owners and the team together support our members 100%
- Cross Ocean provides guidance in nominating the most suitable members to team up with on a case by case basis
- We answer your queries quickly with a clear yes or no if we can or cannot help you solve your issues
- Business Intelligence is regularly sent to every single member
More about Cross Ocean Project Logistics Network
Cross Ocean network was established in April of 2018 and is owned and operated by professionals with backgrounds in liner shipping, project and general freight forwarding, cargo surveying and airfreight forwarding.
We are holding online video meetings with members. To book a slot for an upcoming meeting please contact us.