CROSS OCEAN HAS OPENINGS IN SEVERAL COUNTRIES
- Membership fees are to be paid once per year and are non-refundable. Payment is due 30 days from the date of invoice.
- Each country may be represented by a maximum of 2 members with the following exceptions:
- India – 5 members
- USA – 5 members
- China – 10 members
- South Africa – 3 members
- Brazil – 4 members
- Russia – 3 members
- Turkey – 3 members
- Abu Dhabi – 2 members
- Dubai – 2 members
- Membership Fee: EUR 1250/year
- Communication must be efficient towards other members. We generally expect to see replies within 48 hours, and always a clear “yes” or “no” as the case may be.
- Any member with a poor payment record based on minimum 2 different member complaints may face expulsion from the network.
- Business Intelligence from Cross Ocean should be acted on without delay.
- Each member company can represent a maximum of 4 countries/provinces/cities within the network per year.
- Members must attend minimum 1 conference in a 3-year period or face expulsion.
- Members promise to adhere to proper ethics in their dealings with other members. Observe good behavior, good communication, pay bills in a timely manner and uphold the good reputation of the network and its members.
By joining Cross Ocean members agree to abide by these guidelines.
Bo H. Drewsen
Cross Ocean Network